Meet our future social leaders: Clore in Liverpool City Region’s first ever cohort announced!
We are delighted to announce the names of the Liverpool City Region social sector leaders who will take part in our LCR Pilot Emerging Leader Programme running from September 2019.
The cohort consists of 15 leaders working across a variety of social sector organisations across Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens, Knowsley, Huyton and Wirral including LFC Foundation, The Reader, The Open Door Centre and Wellbeing Enterprises CIC.
The programme, which is taking place in Liverpool City Region for the first time, is fully subsidised, thanks to generous funding from The National Lottery Community Fund to Capacity: The Public Services Lab and VS6.
Following completion of the ‘Discover’ course online, the programme will consist of a 3-day residential, where our emerging leaders will broaden and build their leadership qualities, identify and strengthen areas for growth and develop resilience, all with the wider aim of ensuring future sustainability of the social sector.
Meet our cohort
- Annie Lord, The Reader
- Donna McDonald, Transforming Choice CIC
- Eve Barrett, North Birkenhead Development Trust
- Greg Edwards, The Open Door Centre
- Helen McPeake, Wellbeing Enterprises CIC
- Joel Hanson, Scottie Press CIC
- Katie Ellis, LFC Foundation
- Kevin Byrne, Rushton Futures
- Maggi Aslet, Sefton CVS
- Nikki Barker, Home-Start Wirral
- Tom Murphy, Kensington Fields Community Association (KFCA)