Children’s Residential Home
About the role
We are on the lookout for a Registered Manager to lead Capacity’s newest project – Juno.
We will open our first home in Summer 2021, and we want you on the team as we get ready to press ‘go’.
Place of work
Full time permanent
- Make sure every child and young person has the best possible care experience: that they feel love, joy and encouraged to take the lead in their own life.
- Lead and grow the home care team in one home, working with them to build a positive culture and ethos in the home, nurturing teams and responding effectively when things don’t go to plan.
- Be registered with Ofsted and lead the home to achieve top results in inspections, with support from your team.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the children’s home and oversee the budgets.
- Support in the development of key policies and practices relevant to your home, ensuring that social pedagogical practices remain a golden thread through all that we do (whilst of course meeting current care legislation).
- Develop and maintain effective and equal relationships with children, staff, parents and partner organisations.
- Always safeguard young people’s emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Create a comfortable, welcoming and child-friendly home environment that you would feel proud to live in.
- Deliver creative programmes and experiences that create strong bonds between the team and the young people and that make everyone smile.
- Manage processes and procedures to make placements in the home, ensuring they consistently work in harmony with social pedagogical approaches
Application closes 5pm Friday 29th January.
Please refer to the Job Specification for more details on applying.
Get in touch by: